Audit Your Website Security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner
As many as 70% of websites have vulnerabilities that could lead to the theft of sensitive corporate data. Credit card information, customer lists, personal health information, student records and intellectual property are all high priority targets.
Hackers concentrate their efforts on web-based applications – shopping carts, forms, login pages, dynamic content and so on because they are lucrative targets. Accessible 24/7 from anywhere in the world, insecure web applications provide easy access to backend corporate databases.
Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner helps you audit your website and as a result, uncover vulnerabilities hackers could use to compromise your sensitive data.
Firewalls, SSL and Locked-Down Servers Are Futile Against Web Application Hacking
Web application attacks go straight through the firewall, past operating system and network level security. They get right into the heart of your application and corporate data. Tailor-made web applications are often insufficiently tested, have undiscovered vulnerabilities and hence, are easy prey for hackers.
Find out if your website is secure before hackers do.
The Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner (WVS) crawls your website It automatically analyzes your web applications and finds perilous SQL injection, Cross-Site scripting and other vulnerabilities that expose your online business. Concise reports identify where web apps need to be fixed, thus enabling you to protect your business from impending hacker attacks!
Acunetix – Technology Leader in Web Application Security
Acunetix has pioneered web application security scanning and has established an engineering lead in website analysis and vulnerability detection with the following innovative features.
- Acunetix AcuSensor Technology allows accurate scanning with low false positives, by combining black box scanning techniques with feedback from its sensors placed inside the source code
- Industry’s most advanced and in-depth SQL injection and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) testing
- Login Sequence Recorder makes testing web forms and password protected areas easy
- Crawl hundreds of thousands of pages without interruptions as a result of the Multi-threaded and lightning fast scanner
- Acunetix DeepScan understands complex web technologies such as REST, SOAP, XML, AJAX and JSON
Unparalleled Detection and Visibility
Acunetix scans for over 7,000 web vulnerabilities, including common attacks like SQL Injections and Cross-site Scripting (XSS) and checks your websites for misconfigurations, unpatched software, weak passwords, exposed databases, and many other vulnerabilities.
- Generate executive reports, developer reports, as well as specialized compliance reports: HIPAA, PCI-DSS, ISO/IEC 27001, and more.
- It only takes a few minutes to integrate Acunetix with your environment. You can integrate with systems like Jira, Jenkins, GitHub, GitLab, TFS, Bugzilla, and Mantis.
Acunetix is available as Software (On Premise) or Online (Hosted).